Research Unit International Economics:
- "International trade and recycling of plastic waste" (assigned) Prof. Dr. Lorz
- "Emotional intelligence and division of labor in teams" Prof. Dr. Lorz
- "Descriptive analysis of composite waste in the construction sector" (Details) Dmytro Katerusha
- ''Investigation of the relationship between economic development and air pollution based on sattelite data'' (Skills in geographic information system software are useful). Morten Endrikat
- ''The NATO agreement vs. the peace dividend - What is the effect of military spending on economic growth?'' Morten Endrikat
Please find an overview of recently supervised theses here.
Center for International Automobile Management:
- "Ethics in the German automobile industry: Linguistics as an indicator for the capability of ethical learning of selected companies ." Contact: Sarah Fluchs
- "Push- and pull factors for the development of Aachen as a location for the automobile industry." Contact: Sarah Fluchs
- "Development of a business model for the remanufacturing of lithium-ion batteries in the electric mobility sector." Sarah Fluchs
Please find more information at the Center for International Automobile Management.
In the course of theses you can make use of quality improvement means of the land of North Rhine-Westphalia e.g. for the procurement of literature or the purchase of software for statistical data processing.
Please contact your supervisor, if needed.